25 Facts About Me

Well hello there! I'm Sam (don't worry this isn't included in the 25 fact round-up) and I figured I should start off this site with a little bit of a fact round-up about myself; break the ice, or something like that. So without further notice, let's go; here's 25 random facts about me!
#1: I am currently 26 years old, but have a mind set of both a 7 year old child and a 63 year old adult at exactly the same time.
#2: I live in North West England, a small town near both Chester and Liverpool; actually if you've heard of Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet I live about 2 miles away.
#3: I'm pretty into Disney, especially visiting the Parks, I've been to Walt Disney World, Disney Land Paris and Tokyo Disney Resort, and aim to tick off all the other parks too.
#4: I have a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, and no I'm not mad, I just really like numbers, and algebra, and having to think really hard to solve problems; so much so I got a first in it. #mathsgeek
#5: I'm a big fan of traveling, I'm heading off for a huge adventure in Feb 2019, starting in Hong Kong and covering a lot of Asia and Australasia.
#6: If you happen to find yourself at a buffet and you can't find me, I'm going to be close to the savoury food options, you do you with that chocolate fountain boo, but in my eyes you can't beat a cheese and onion roll or a good quiche.
#7: That being said my favourite desserts are cookies, cookie dough, crumbles, pies, ice creams/ sorbet and macarons (the fancy french ones); so it's not that I don't like sweet food.
#8: I prefer Haribo (Star mix or Tangfastics) over most other kinds of sweet and especially over chocolate.
#9: I also don't really drink hot drinks. I don't drink coffee, only have one cup of tea a month (to satisfy both my parents and friends) and that's about it. I will have a hot squash though, hot Vimto is pretty incredible.
#10: Oh yeah, I also don't drink alcohol, no drunken stories from me will end up on this site!
#11: I'm pretty sarcastic and a lot of the time I don't even feel it happening, it just spills out, and it kind of an issue at times.
#12: My favourite animal is a Two Toed Sloth, they have them at Chester Zoo and once I was over the moon because I got to watch one poop...yeah...
#13: I really like to read, however I feel like I go through phases where all I do is read (and I forget my name/ where I am/ to go to bed/ what time it is) and then I go through phases where I never want to pick up a book; I should probably try and work on that.
#14: I'd like to think I'm creative, I had a job where I was able to design and run events for kids that were themed, and I loved thinking of new concepts and creating the materials for the event. There's nothing a bit of paint, paper-mache and a staple gun can't solve.
#15: Going down the science route I really like Dinosaurs and if I had to pick I'd rather explore space than the depths of the ocean (I think, my mind changes)
#16: When I was 8 I wanted to be an animator for Pixar, and when I was 9 I still wanted to work for Pixar but be an astronaut as well; no-one really explained to be that it takes a lot to be an astronaut and I don't think my body could handle the G-Force and motion sickness, but hey I had goals.
#17: Despite all this the top thing on my bucket list is to see Earth without actually being on it, so in reality if someone could launch a public space programme and then maybe just gift me the quarter of a million pound seat on the programme I'd be really appreciative.
#18: If I had to pick a superpower I'd want to be able to teleport; it would cut down travel time and I wouldn't need to worry about baggage weights at Check-In.
#19: I prefer Marvel films over DC, but I'm not a marvel crazy fan, please don't hate me.
#20: I have an ability to prefer the side-kicks in films over the main characters, Mushu > Mulan, Donkey > Shrek, Groot and Rocket > Star Lord (but Chris Pratt is pretty nice to look at)
#21: I'm not a big TV watcher, I prefer to load something on Netflix or watch You-Tube, so with that being said the only two programmes I watch on TV are Love Island and BBC Breakfast.
#22: My favourite Netflix shows at the moment are: Sex Education, Dynasty, Riverdale (even though I hate it as much as I like it) and The Crown.
#23: There's not a week that goes by when I'm at home that I don't eat pasta. Ravioli, Fusilli, Tagliatelle...I love em all me.
#24: I'm an Apple fan, not the fruit Apple (even though they taste great) but Tech giant apple, I've had a Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, and iPod Nano, iPod Touch, two iPads and three different models of iPhone, but they have to have a white or silver casing, I'm not for the black surround at all.
and #25: I really dislike talking about myself in person, so I'm very surprised I've been able to type out this many facts!
Did any of that overly surprise you? Are we the same in preferring Quiche to Cake? Or Mushu to Mulan? Let me know folks!
Talk soon!


0 comments